Come see our campus!
Use the ‘Schedule A Tour’ button below
The North Campus is located at Foothills Church, 9655 W State St, Garden City, ID 83714.
The Ambrose North Campus provides five days of in-classroom teaching in the classical Christian model. Your child will benefit from smaller class sizes (15) to enhance their learning experience.
We began with grades PreK-6th and are adding 7th and 8th grades over the next two years. Click the button below to see our fantastic teachers!
Mrs. Kajsa Wilkins, Dean of the North Campus
After having children of our own, my husband and I felt called to educate our children with a Biblical foundation through classical Christian education. We wanted our children to not only seek and be given knowledge, but to follow Christ’s command in the Great Commission; to not just be hearers of the Word, but doers of the Word.
If you feel the same way, check out what classical Christian education has to offer. Peruse the website then come for a campus tour. From there we encourage you to read some of the resources we recommend to help you understand this style of education better. Of course, I am always available for questions. If Ambrose is a good fit for your family, come be a part of this educational movement that will give your child the ability to think deeply, love completely, and honor God in all they do.
If you are looking for a Christ-centered education for your children plus a loving community of families and teachers to come alongside you, I encourage you to visit our campus and see the difference a classical Christian education can make.
GRADE LEVEL THEMES
- Kindergarten: Obedience
- 1st Grade: God’s Perfect Plan
- 2nd Grade: The Fruit of the Spirit
- 3rd Grade: The Seven Virtues
- 4th Grade: The Four Loves
- 5th Grade: The Great Ideas
- 6th Grade: The Good Life
THINGS YOUR CHILD WILL DO
- Learn to read using phonics (K)
- Recite parts of speech jingles (1st)
- Celebrate the traditions of the United States (1st)
- Study ancient hieroglyphics (2nd)
- Write in cursive (3rd)
- Start learning Latin (3rd)
- Identify examples of the Seven Virtues in all subjects (4th)
- Perform a Shakespeare play (5th)
- Imitate great poetry (6th)
BOOKS YOUR CHILD WILL READ
- Charlotte’s Web (2nd)
- Archimedes and the Door of Science (3rd)
- Legamus: An Introduction to Latin (3rd)
- Robin Hood (4th)
- The Silver Chair (4th)
- Carry on, Mr. Bowditch (5th)
- The Lord of the Rings (5th)
- Where the Red Fern Grows (6th)
- The Hiding Place (6th)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer (6th)