Our annual Back to School Picnic will be held Thursday, August 17th, at 6 p.m., on The Ambrose School field. The picnic kicks off the school year and is the perfect time for K-6 students to meet their teacher, and parents to meet their child’s homeroom parent. You can bring a picnic dinner, or order from a food vendor here.
- K – 6 students meet your teacher.
- Parents meet your homeroom parent (HRP).
- Bring a picnic dinner or order from a food vendor.
- Ambrose T-shirts will be available to purchase.
- Bring lawn chairs or a blanket.
- Bring cash or check to buy food, snow cones, or a t-shirt!
- Although there will be no structured activities for upper school students, upper school families are also welcome!
- No pets, please.
Questions? Call the office at 323-3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.