- Bridge Program Grades K – 6 are NOT required to own the formal uniform.
- Bridge Program Grades 7 – 10 are required to own a formal uniform to be worn on Wednesdays. An informal uniform to wear on Monday and Thursday is optional (the formal uniform may be worn all three days).
Gently used uniform items are available from our Uniform Closet
2019-20 School Year Uniform Closet Hours:
- Tuesday & Thursday 1:00-3:30 pm
- Note: Uniform closet will no longer be open on Wednesday mornings. Please be aware that students will no longer be able to borrow uniform items through the uniform store on Exordium mornings.
Contact Raegan Brown with questions.
New uniform items can be purchased from Educational Outfitters
- Address: 595 S Americana Boise, ID 83702
- Phone: (208) 608-0557
- Expect up to two weeks to receive your order.
You can also order all items from Flynn O’Hara
- Please note that FlynnO’Hara is the ONLY source for longer kilts. If your daughter needs a longer kilt, please order from FlynnO’Hara.
- Use code FREESHIP75 for free shipping on orders over $75.
Lands’ End Option
Boys and young men’s stain resistant and wrinkle free khaki pants & shorts can also be ordered through Lands’ End.
To order the approved style:
- Go to LandsEnd.com
- Create an account
- Find your school under uniforms
- Create a profile for your student
- Purchase the approved item
If more than one style of pant/short shows up you are not on the right page. Make sure you create an account for your student before looking at pant options. Contact Raegan Brown with questions.
You can order books from anywhere you like, as long as the ISBN numbers match, but if you use Amazon, we encourage you to use Amazon Smile and select The Ambrose School as your charity. Our school will receive .5% back from all your purchases.
Be sure to check your student’s book lists and always shop by ISBN number.