- Bridge Program Grades K – 6 are NOT required to own the formal uniform.
- Bridge Program Grades 7 – 10 are required to own a formal uniform to be worn on Wednesdays. An informal uniform to wear on Monday and Thursday is optional (the formal uniform may be worn all three days).
Gently used uniform items are available from our Uniform Closet
NEW FOR 2019-20!!!! Consigned or donated items will be accepted May 27th – July 12th during summer office hours (Monday – Thursday 9 – 2). Please attach your name to items you would like to consign. No need for info if you just donate. Items will be priced and tagged and available for purchase beginning July 17th. See shopping hours listed below.
Summer Uniform Closet Hours
- July 17 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- July 23 & 24 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- July 31st from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- August 7 & 8 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- August 14 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- August 21 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Regular store hours resume August 27
Educational Outfitters will have pop-up shops at the school July 23rd & 24th and August 7th & 8th from 9-2.
You will be able to try on sizes and order your uniform items for the coming school season. You can choose to pick up items at their downtown store or have the items shipped to your house for a fee.
2019-20 School Year Uniform Closet Hours:
- Tuesday & Thursday 1:00-3:30 pm
- Note: Uniform closet will no longer be open on Wednesday mornings. Please be aware that students will no longer be able to borrow uniform items through the uniform store on Exordium mornings.
Contact Heather Hughes with questions.
New uniform items can be purchased from Educational Outfitters
- Address: 595 S Americana Boise, ID 83702
- Phone: (208) 608-0557
- Expect up to two weeks to receive your order.
Store Hours through June:
- Tue-Thur 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fri-Sat 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Summer Hours July & August:
- Mon-Fri 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
You can also order all items from Flynn O’Hara
Lands’ End Option
Boys and young men’s stain resistant and wrinkle free khaki pants & shorts can also be ordered through Lands’ End.
To order the approved style:
- Go to LandsEnd.com
- Create an account
- Find your school under uniforms
- Create a profile for your student
- Purchase the approved item
If more than one style of pant/short shows up you are not on the right page. Make sure you create an account for your student before looking at pant options. Contact Heather Hughes with questions.
You can order books from anywhere you like, as long as the ISBN numbers match, but if you use Amazon, we encourage you to use Amazon Smile and select The Ambrose School as your charity. Our school will receive .5% back from all your purchases.
Be sure to check your student’s book lists and always shop by ISBN number.