- If BOTH West Ada and Boise school districts close, we close, as well. If ONLY ONE district closes, administration will make the decision that morning whether or not we should close.
- In addition, we may opt for a late start (9:30 am) for both upper and grammar school under certain circumstances.
- Even if a snow day is not called, parents always have the option to keep their student home during bad weather.
How to know if it’s a snow day:
- Check ParentSquare: We will send out a school-wide alert by 6:30 am if school is canceled. If there is no alert, school is on.
- Check Facebook and Instagram.
- Go to the school website homepage: If there is a red banner across the top of the screen, it will have text saying if school is canceled. If there is no red banner, school is on. We aim to have it up by 6:30 am, but keep checking. IMPORTANT: Refresh your page each time you check.
Bridge Program families:
- All Snow Day policies apply to Bridge Program for on-campus days.
- Bridge students are expected to continue with their lessons if it is a home day.
- If your student is involved in any 5-day classes or activities and a snow day is called, assume your child should not come in that day.