- 2019 Grammar School Summer Reading info & form (grades 2-6)
- 2019 Upper School Summer Reading info & form (grades 7-12)
- Summer Reading List for all grades
Go to the Uniforms page for current uniform information.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURES (5-Day only)
NEW PROCEDURES THIS YEAR – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS (5-Day only)
K – 6th Grades: If you ordered an EduKit before June 8, your kit is at the school and ready to be picked up. Come between 9 – 2 and go to your child’s classroom where you will find it on your child’s desk.
If you prefer to shop for supplies yourself, use the lists below.
REQUIRED BOOK LISTS (5-Day only)
Grades 3 – 6: Purchasing your child’s books is optional but recommended. If you choose not to purchase, the school will loan the books to your student for the school year.
- 3rd Grade optional book list
- 4th Grade optional book list
- 5th Grade optional book list
- 6th Grade optional book list
Grades 7 – 12: Each student is required to purchase the literature and history books.
- 7th Grade required book list
- 8th Grade required book list
- 9th Grade required book list
- 10th Grade required book list
- 11th Grade required book list
- 12th Grade required book list
- Biology (usually 9th grade)
- Chemistry (usually 10th or 11th grade)
- Greek 1 (usually 9th grade)
- Greek 2 (usually 10th grade)
- Human Biology (12th grade)
- Latin V (usually 10th grade)
- Physics (usually 11th or 12th grade)
You can order books from anywhere you like, as long as the ISBN numbers match, but if you use Amazon, we encourage you to use Amazon Smile and select The Ambrose School as your charity. Our school will receive .5% back from all your purchases.
Be sure to check your student’s book lists and always shop by ISBN number.
BACK TO SCHOOL ORIENTATION & EVENTS (5-Day only)
- K – 4th Grade Parent Orientation August 22: Parents, check ParentSquare to sign up for a session.
- Upper School Retreat August 21 – 23
- All K – 12 Parents Back to School Night
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- 2019 Chess Club
- 2019 Bridge Chess Club Flyer REGISTER HERE
- Homework Club
- Performance Cantavi
- 5th and 6th Grade Sectionals
- 2019-20 Archer Athletics information: All fall sports information can be found in ParentSquare.
- Sports Participation Form
- 2019-20 School Events Calendar (5-Day)
- 2019-20 Bridge Program Calendar
- Renweb School Software
- Homeroom Class List – You must be logged in to ParentSquare on your computer or the mobile website using your browser (NOT the app), then click on your student’s name in the upper left, then on Explore and click on the Directory.
- 2019-20 Exordia Schedule
- Lunch Program
- Immunization Exemption Form
- Veritas Coffee Shop