- 2019 Grammar School Summer Reading info & form (grades 2-6)
- 2019 Upper School Summer Reading info & form (grades 7-12)
- Summer Reading List for all grades
Go to the Uniforms page for current uniform information.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURES (5-Day only)
COMING SOON – Drop off and Pick Up procedures may be changing. Stay tuned.
Please familiarize yourself with the Drop off and Pick up Procedures before the first day of school.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS (5-Day only)
K – 6th Grades: Save yourself some time by ordering your school supplies through Edukit!
LAST CHANCE: ORDER BY JULY 31!
Your order will be placed through EduKit’s Last Chance program and will be delivered to your home on or before August 21, 2019. Home delivery fee is included.
If you ordered before June 8, your supplies are being delivered free to the school and will be available for pick up on August 22.
If you prefer to shop for supplies yourself, use the lists below.
REQUIRED BOOK LISTS (5-Day only)
Grades 3 – 6: Purchasing your child’s books is optional but recommended. If you choose not to purchase, the school will loan the books to your student for the school year.
- 3rd Grade optional book list
- 4th Grade optional book list
- 5th Grade optional book list
- 6th Grade optional book list
Grades 7 – 12: Each student is required to purchase the literature and history books.
- 7th Grade required book list
- 8th Grade required book list
- 9th Grade required book list
- 10th Grade required book list
- 11th Grade required book list
- 12th Grade required book list
- Biology (usually 9th grade)
- Chemistry (usually 10th or 11th grade)
- Greek 1 (usually 9th grade)
- Greek 2 (usually 10th grade)
- Human Biology (12th grade)
- Latin V (usually 10th grade)
- Physics (usually 11th or 12th grade)
You can order books from anywhere you like, as long as the ISBN numbers match, but if you use Amazon, we encourage you to use Amazon Smile and select The Ambrose School as your charity. Our school will receive .5% back from all your purchases.
Be sure to check your student’s book lists and always shop by ISBN number.
BACK TO SCHOOL ORIENTATION & EVENTS (5-Day only)
- COMING SOON
- K – 4th Grade Parent Orientation
- Upper School Retreat
- All K – 12 Parents Back to School Night
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- 2019 Chess Club
- 2019 Bridge Program Chess Club
- Homework Club
- Performance Cantavi
- 5th and 6th Grade Sectionals
- 2019-20 Archer Athletics information
- Sports Participation Form