We’re celebrating 25 years at The Ambrose School! One tradition we had for many years was the annual ChiliFest. It was a family fun event with chili contests, games, and dancing that also helped raise money for teacher Christmas bonuses. We are bringing it back for old times sake this year to give our whole community a chance to celebrate 25 years of blessings on our school.
Friday, September 27
- During the school day, grammar school kids can wear western gear. Jeans, boots, plaid shirts and bandanas. No guns or weapons.
- Upper School students can wear the western gear, or they can wear the 25th anniversary shirt. No other logo wear is permitted.
- Of course, all students have the option to wear their school uniform.
5:30 – 8:30 pm: ChiliFest and carnival games – All are invited!
- If you want to participate in the chili contest, we will have a signup next week! We will take 25 crockpots of chili.
- The teachers will judge the chili and the teachers will eat YOUR chili.
- Prize for the HOTTEST chili and the BEST overall chili. Winners receive $25!
FOOD for all
- For 25 bucks you can feed your entire family!
- Hot dogs (Thank you Jacksons Food stores!)
- Chili catered by Goodwood BBQ
- Chicken Tortilla Soup catered by Goodwood BBQ
- Cornbread provided by volunteers
Teacher Jail Fun
- Put your favorite teacher in jail! $25 to put them in jail and $25 to bail them out.
- New this year! DUNK TANK!
- Jump house, Bingo, cake walk, 2 liter toss, football toss, 3-legged race, and more, all provided by our upper school House students. You will have a ton of fun!
- $10 wristbands will buy your kids unlimited fun!