- How to create a healthy family culture
- Manage technology in your home
- Practical parenting strategies to raise kids with grit
- Help your kids thrive through failure and hard times
Dr. Keith McCurdy has counseled families, children, parents, and individuals for over 30 years in the field of mental health, working with more than 15,000 individuals and families. He received his Master of Arts and Education Specialist degrees from James Madison University.
He is currently the President and CEO of Total Life Counseling, Inc., and is licensed in the state of Virginia as a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Keith is a consultant and speaker nationally to schools both within and outside the world of Classical Education.
- Parents in attendance will be entered in a drawing for a $500 tuition credit!
- Childcare and homework help available from the junior class for $5 per child. PARENTS: PLEASE RSVP AND INDICATE NUMBER OF CHILDREN. (Login in to ParentSquare)