- Register Here
- Test Dates
- College Planning for Parents
- Free Online Practice Test
- Chegg ACT Test Prep Free Resources
Beginning with the 2012-2013 testing year, the following changes will take effect:
- Students will be required to upload their photo at the time they register.
- The uploaded photo will be printed on the student’s admission ticket and on the roster the testing staff use to check in students on the day of the test.
- On test day, testing staff will match the uploaded photo with the roster and the student’s ID.
- After testing, the uploaded photo will be available to the high school the student attends.
Remember to use The Ambrose School CEEB Code when taking the PSAT, SAT, or ACT: 130061
This ensures that your test scores are mailed to the correct school.