Attending The Ambrose School is a privilege. Students and families are enrolled at the direction of the Administration and Board. We reserve the right to refuse admission or continued enrollment to anyone.
- We welcome your classroom visit before you apply– call 208-323-3888 to visit with our Admissions Director or schedule a tour.
- Complete our online application and submit the application fee online ($95 for 5-Day; $95 for Bridge Program per application).
- For students above the 2nd grade, copies of standardized test scores and academic records (report cards or transcripts) are requested prior to student testing (step 4).
- Our admissions office will schedule testing for your child. This typically takes 30 – 60 minutes for grammar school, and sometimes longer in the upper school. This is usually done after 2:30 PM when school is no longer in session.
- Our admissions office will also schedule a family interview. This can be scheduled at the same time as the child’s testing, but waiting for results may create a delay if the family is seeking immediate enrollment.
- During the open enrollment period, families are held for admission until the final deadline. Within two weeks of the deadline, all families will be notified of their acceptance/ rejection.
For more information, please contact our Admissions Director at email@example.com or begin your application by clicking on the box below.