You may need to scroll down the page to see the live video.
Upper School (7-12) Athletics
Our competitive sports program provides interscholastic opportunities in the ISHAA 1A level in the Western Idaho Conference. We play smaller public high schools like Idaho City and charter schools like Compass Charter. We also play invitationals and Christian league opponents. Check our calendar for current game schedules.
- Boys & Girls Basketball
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Lacrosse (non-IHSAA sanctioned)
- Boys & Girls Cross Country
Athletic Program Objectives
JV & Varsity (grades 9-12)
The objective at this level is to exhibit impeccable sportsmanship and excellence. The athlete will be scrutinized more thoroughly in his character, ability, attitudes, and skills. He or she will play before many witnesses, including the Lord. Playing time will be at the discretion of the coach.
Middle School (grades 6-8)
The objectives of the middle-school program are improvement through participation and the development of basic skills. Coaches will also teach basic rules and principles of the game. Middle-school athletics will allow each student the opportunity to participate and grow in sportsmanship and Christian character.
Grade Point Average
All Ambrose students must maintain a G.P.A. of 2.0 or above to participate in extra-curricular activities. If a student falls below a 2.5, they will be placed on the Athletic Director’s watch list and monitored weekly.
All participants must turn in a completed physical form (freshman & junior year), interim questionnaire (sophomore & senior year), student athlete code of conduct form, permission slip/emergency medical form, and must have paid their activity fee for that sport. See our Participation Forms page.
Depending on the sport and level, participation fees range from $125 – $275. A family’s sports fees are capped at $800 per school year. Any club or equipment fees are separate.
- IHSAA Division I High School Boys Basketball State Champions: 2016
- IHSAA Division II High School Boys Basketball State Runner-up: 2014
- CSAA District High School Boys Varsity Champions: 2009 and 2010
- Wilder High School Rolly Lincoln Memorial Tournament (1A) Girls 1st place: 2009
- CSAA District High School Girls Basketball Champions: 2009
- RUSH soccer, U-10 Select, 2nd place: 2009
- CSAA District High School Boys Junior Varsity Champions: 2008
- CSAA District High School Girls Varsity 2nd Place: 2008
- CSAA District High School Girls Volleyball 2nd place: 2008
- CSAA District High School Boys Football (flag), 3rd place: 2008
- CSAA District High School Boys Varsity Champions: 2005-6
- CSAA District High School Boys Varsity Champions: 2006-7