Review the Uniform Guide to understand what your student will need for formal and informal school days.
Purchase uniforms at Educational Outfitters
- Address: 595 S Americana Boise, ID 83702
- Phone: (208) 608-0557
- Expect up to two weeks to receive your order.
Store Hours Until July 15th:
- Mon-Thur 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fri-Sat 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Summer Hours beginning July 16th:
- Mon-Fri 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
A few items need to be ordered through Flynn O’Hara:
- The 5th/6th grade skirt (visit the used uniform closet first!)
- The 7th-12th grade girls kilt
- The girls AND boys blazer
Click on the logo to order (online ordering only):
LANDS’ END OPTION
Boys and young men’s stain resistant and wrinkle free khaki pants & shorts can also be ordered through Lands’ End.
To order the approved style:
- Go to LandsEnd.com
- Create an account
- Find your school under uniforms
- Create a profile for your student
- Purchase the approved item
If more than one style of pant/short shows up you are not on the right page. Make sure you create an account for your
student before looking at pant options. Contact Heather Hughes with questions.
If you’re interested in Ambrose Logo Wear, please contact Mrs. Hughes at email@example.com or stop by the Uniform Closet located across the hall from the office.
Summer Uniform Closet Hours
- June 6, 13 & 27 from 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- July 11, 18 & 25 from 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- August 1, 8, 9 & 14, 15 from 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- August 21st from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Regular store hours resume August 23rd
School Year Uniform Closet Hours:
- Tuesday & Thursday 1:30-3:30 pm
- Exordium Wednesdays 7:30-10:30 am
Contact Heather Hughes with questions.
You can order books from anywhere you like, as long as the ISBN numbers match, but if you use Amazon, we encourage you to use Amazon Smile and select The Ambrose School as your charity. Our school will receive .5% back from all your purchases.
Be sure to check your student’s book lists and always shop by ISBN number.