- If BOTH West Ada and Boise school districts close, we close, as well. If ONLY ONE district closes, administration will make the decision that morning whether or not we should close.
- In addition, we may opt for a late start (9:30 am) for both upper and grammar school under certain circumstances.
- If there is any question, we will send out clarifying messages via ParentSquare and social media.
How to know if it’s a snow day:
- Check ParentSquare: We will send out a school-wide alert if school is canceled.
- Check Facebook and Instagram.
- Go to the school website homepage: If there is a red banner across the top of the screen, it will have text saying if school is canceled. If there is no red banner, school is on. We aim to have it up by 6:30 am, but keep checking. IMPORTANT: Refresh your page each time you check.