UPDATED for 2017-18 School Year
- If BOTH West Ada and Boise school districts close, we close, as well. If ONLY ONE district closes, administration will make the decision that morning whether or not we should close.
- In addition, we may opt for late starts for both upper and grammar school under certain circumstances.
- If there is any question, we will send out clarifying messages via email, text, and social media.
How to know if it’s a snow day:
- Check your email: We will send out a school-wide email if school is canceled.
- Check your phone: We will send a parent alert text message as well.
- Go to the website’s homepage: If there is a red banner across the top of the screen, it will have text saying if school is canceled. If there is no red banner, school is on. We aim to have it up by 6:30 am, but keep checking. IMPORTANT: Refresh your page each time you check.