NEW for the 2017-18 school year!
We will be supporting a new local uniform store, Educational Outfitters.
- Educational Outfitters will be located at 595 S Americana Boise, ID 83702.
- The store will officially open mid-August but they will be here at Ambrose during our fitting dates so that YOU can try on and order your uniform items before the store opens. Come ready to order from Educational Outfitters.
- Expect up to two weeks to receive your order.
- Please read this letter from Educational Outfitters introducing themselves to our community.
There are a few items that you will still need to order through Flynn O’Hara for this year:
- The 5th/6th grade skirt (but please visit the used uniform room first! I have lots of skirts!)
- The 7th-12th grade girls kilt
- The girls AND boys blazer
These items will be available on fitting dates to try on.
You will need to order these items online at home from Flynn O’Hara in order to have them before school starts. You may also order other items from Flynn O’Hara if you prefer. Order soon!
Click on the logo to order:
Review the Uniform Guide to understand what your student will need for formal and informal school days.
If you’re interested in Ambrose Logo Wear, please contact Mrs. Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Uniform Closet located across the hall from the office.
Uniform Closet store hours:
Tuesday & Thursday 1:30-3:30 pm
Exordium Wednesdays 7:30-10:30 am
Click on the bookstore button to use the school’s Amazon bookstore to order your child’s school books for the year, and to place your own personal orders. When you do, the school earns a rebate from Amazon.
To place a personal order, click on the Bookstore button, then click on “Powered by Amazon.” Select your items and place your order.