Family Back to School Packets are ready to pick up! These packets contain much more information than what is listed below. Please pick yours up by August 1st to help us save on postage. Any remaining packets will be mailed August 1st.
Office hours are Monday – Thursday 9 am – 2 pm.
UPDATED UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS FOR 2016-17
Please review the Uniform Guide for grade specific requirements. You may bring your children to the school for a fitting session during these days and hours:
Uniform Fitting Sessions
- June 15th | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- July 6th | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- July 27th | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- August 8th | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
After finding the proper sizes for your student, order needed pieces online from Flynn & O’Hara. If you haven’t ordered from them before, you will need to set up an account. You will then register each student, and only the items available to that child’s grade will show on the order page.
Free Shipping Offers – A promo code will be needed to take advantage of these offers. Watch your email for these codes.
Flynn O’Hara Free Shipping – July 1st-10th
Ambrose Free Shipping (on orders $50 or more) – June 17th – 24th & July 29th – August 5th
If you have any questions, contact our Uniform Coordinator, Heather Hughes, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURES
Please familiarize yourself with the Drop off and Pick up Procedures before the first day of school.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS
- Kindergarten School Supply List 2016-17
- 1st Grade School Supply List 2016-17
- 2nd Grade School Supply List 2016-17
- 3rd Grade School Supply List 2016-17
- 4th Grade School Supply List 2016-17
- 5th Grade School Supply List 2016-17
- 6th Grade School Supply List 2016-17
- 7th Grade School Supply List 2016-17
- 8th Grade School Supply List 2016-17
- 9th – 12th Grades School Supply List 2016-17
OPTIONAL: You can save time by purchasing a school supply kit for your K – 8th grade child from the junior class. This is a fundraiser for their senior trip. Please complete the order form below and return with payment to the office by July 29th.
REQUIRED BOOK LISTS
Grades 3 – 6: Purchasing your child’s books is optional but recommended. If you choose not to purchase, the school will loan the books to your student for the school year.
Grades 7 – 12: Each student is required to purchase the literature and history books.
All required books can be ordered through the school’s Amazon bookstore. You may purchase used or new. Be sure to only purchase books with the correct ISBN number. Click on the bookstore button below to go to the Amazon bookstore. Each grade’s book lists are provided in your Back to School packet.