OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Ambrose School Bridge Program holds the following Statement of Faith. By enrolling their children here, parents agree to allow their children to be taught in accordance with this Statement of Faith.
- We believe the Bible to be the only inerrant, authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:16).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:26, Acts 7:54-60, John 1:1).
- We believe God made the heavens, the earth, and man as related in the account of creation in the first two chapters of Genesis.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary (Titus 3:5).
- We believe salvation is by grace alone through faith alone (Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 11:5-6).
- We believe faith without works is dead (Philippians 2:12, Ephesians 2:10, James 2:14-26).
- We believe the indwelling Holy Spirit enables the Christian to live a godly life (Romans 8:9, Galatians 5:22-25).
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved to eternal life and the lost to eternal damnation (Matthew 25:31-46).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (John 17, I Corinthians 12 and 14).